Heroes of a Broken Land
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Heroes of a Broken Land is an RPG like no other. Turn-based dungeon crawling combined with town building and multiple parties.
Heroes of a Broken Land is a
turn-based RPG that uniquely
combines first-person party
based dungeon crawling with
town management and
exploration. Each world is
ensuring every dungeon is
different and each game is
unique. Create a new world to
explore and conquer each time
you play. Now available for
Windows, Mac and Linux.
The World has been Broken and only the surviving Wizards can restore it. Frozen in crystal form, they cannot act alone. The Wizards must recruit the Heroes of the land and assemble parties of adventurers to restore each Fragment of the Broken Land. Explore each Fragment, build your town, form alliances and delve numerous dungeons in your quest to rebuild the World.
- Procedurally generated worlds and dungeons for unlimted replay
- Customize your world - from tiny worlds to epic adventures
- Choose one of six Wizards to control, each with a unique power
- Build your town and ally with others to expand your kingdom
- 15 classes and races of heroes to recruit
- Command multiple parties of adventurers
- Explore epic multi-party dungeons
- Battle challenging monsters, face devious traps
"Heroes of a Broken Land might be the last turn-based RPG you ever need"
"It’s a fantastic mix of classics such as Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master, Heroes of Might and Magic, Wizardry and even a few modern titles such as Legend of Grimrock and other turn-based RPG’s. Fans of these classics will almost immediately fall in love with Heroes of a Broken Land and it’s classic Role-Playing feel."
"The sheer scope and ambition of the game is pretty remarkable."
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 CAD. You will get access to the following files: